Chapter 9 Page 44

February 20th, 2015, 4:50 pm
<< First < Previous
Next > Most Recent >>

From the Author
H0lyhandgrenade
February 20th, 2015, 4:50 pm
Reply
That Golducks like the frikkin' Terminator. Except more like... I guess the difference is it keeps going no matter how much YOU get beat up... I dunno.

See y'all soon.
Reader Comments
Leave a Comment
PJSam
February 20th, 2015, 4:56 pm
Reply
HERE HE COMES TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!
ygori
February 21st, 2015, 6:29 pm
Reply
@PJSam: MIGHTY MOUSE IS ON THE WAY!!!
Le Guest (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 4:59 pm
Reply
Moment of truth. C'mon, Rat! Zap it with all you've got!

I feel kind of weird about George right now, as she doesn't seem to be paying attention to Rat's agitation. But then again, she's George, after all.
Anemnone
February 20th, 2015, 4:59 pm
Reply
This is brilliant Oh god, your comic is just amazing xD I found it in 2011, then stopped because I've read "all" and now I returned and see you are still drawing this! I was so surprised! And I loved so much the part with Atty becoming a Rocket on that bridge. It was just Epic, and I felt that strange feeling, like deja vu or something like that. GREAT work <3
IvyDoodle
February 20th, 2015, 5:04 pm
Reply
Hope Rat don’t electrify the water or anything with Atty still in it….
(Guest) (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 5:04 pm
Reply
Go, Rat! For glory!
King_Kindred
February 20th, 2015, 5:10 pm
Reply
The look in his eyes when he's fidgeting in George's arms is so beautiful. He really cares for Dragonthing.

Come on, Rat!
The Missingno. Master
February 20th, 2015, 5:14 pm
Reply
Rat! Thunder Shock!!!
Critic
February 20th, 2015, 5:24 pm
Reply
GO FORTH RAT! It is your time!
Z3TSU91 (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 5:27 pm
Reply
a good guess then the Oddish comes and steals the thunder
Bleh (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 6:10 pm
Reply
It is time for rat to shine, also aty tried to bond with it but the ear falling off happened.
Rat is gonna be awesome, despite landing on his butt.
AlkseeyaKC
February 20th, 2015, 6:38 pm
Reply
Rat is going to show that golduck who's BOSS!
Psychotheclown
February 20th, 2015, 6:46 pm
Reply
GO RAT GO
Xi777 (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 6:51 pm
Reply
Oh Snap! I just realized something I'm sure someones already pointed out in the past.

Both DT and Rat were training all night. DT just has an evolution to show the fruits of her training.
But if rat kept up relatively close with DT, then Rat should be quite the lil power house themselves.
Gammoregan (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 7:05 pm
Reply
That gym leader should be punished or fired for using a pokemon that attacks disabled opponents and trainers. That is seriously not a good thing, and the Golduck is going to kill somebody or mon sooner or later the way it acts.
MilkyTea
February 20th, 2015, 10:17 pm
Reply
@Gammoregan: I know right? I was always under the impression that hurting the trainer was an automatic loss. Or at least that they're supposed to wait for them to recover before continuing. Also, i thought this supposed to be turned based, but DT hasn't had a turn in since "disable" and golduck is moving again.

..I'm starting to wonder if this is another case of "battling someone who isn't actually the gym leader" like that girl in the rock gym.
Guest
February 20th, 2015, 8:07 pm
Reply
YO LET'S GO RAT! KICK THIS DUCK'S ARSE INTO THE MOON!
SeriousJupiter (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 8:16 pm
Reply
Uh Oh Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see that Golduck electrocuted, but Atticus definitely won't get a Gym Badge if Rat interferes now. It's against the rules for a Trainer to use two Pokemon to battle one opponent at the same time (despite the fact that DT won't be getting up any time soon). Of course, it's also against the rules to attack the Trainer and beat up an unconscious opponent, but Artemis seriously doesn't seem to care about rules unless they work in her favor, the bitch.
Mjoern (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 11:58 am
Reply
Rules @SeriousJupiter: I don't think it works like that, rats interfering can be interpreted as DT's withdrawal from the fight as I doubt she will fight again unless he potion her while Rat gets his ass handled BY Niobe ending up into a near death situation (I think it's Rat's fateful running gag) and then finish the Job with DT Like I expect him to do (for basically every gym badges).
Sol
February 20th, 2015, 8:16 pm
Reply
I love how she's accepted that Rat is its name.
Wyld (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 8:37 pm
Reply
Here I come to save the daaaay! Rat to the rescue! Poor Dragonthing will be amazed as her Rat in shining armor swoops in to fight the evil ducky of blue gold!
Draexzhan (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 8:42 pm
Reply
AAAH! YOU FORGOT TO DRAW RAT'S BANDA- oh, nevermind.
pk (Guest)
February 20th, 2015, 9:00 pm
Reply
Everyone so excited about Rat interfering...completely failing to notice that Atty is still in the water and the slightest spark will fry him.
MrZAP
February 20th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Reply
Everyone seems to be assuming that Rat will just kick Golduck's ass with ease.

I think it's far more likely we'll be given an anti-climactic curb-stomp in Golduck's favor. That feels like the kind of think H0ly would do.
qazox
February 20th, 2015, 10:45 pm
Reply
...and that kids is how your uncle Rat saved our trainer's and your mom's asses in the Cerulean Gym. Now as we went on through the Kanto region...
moki (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 2:03 am
Reply
I don't think Rat is going to use an electric move knowing Atti is still in the water+holding DT and that would certainly kill them both. Rat is likely twice the speed of the golduck, though, so I see a well timed tackle or quick attack happening to knock that dumb duck back into the water and give Atti time to get out.
Drakey (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 3:58 am
Reply
I like that several other people have pointed out that Niobe is clearly going for the kill here. I'm pretty sure the cops are about due to come by and arrest Gym Leader McPsychopath's ass for reckless endangerment, or assault with a deadly Pokemon, or something.
Takai
February 21st, 2015, 4:46 am
Reply
Little do you all know is that Niobe was once a wild lifeguard~
Chelvo
February 21st, 2015, 8:07 am
Reply
RAT COMES To do Chemistry!
Katze (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 8:10 am
Reply
oh no why do i have the feeling that rat`s going to die!?? QAQ
i hope not!
please not >A<
Got_It_Made43 (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 8:23 am
Reply
In the end Atty is just gonna get up and Sky Uppercut Golduck for the win!
leo_dragon_knight
February 21st, 2015, 9:50 am
Reply
Go Rat! Save the day!
Merrsharr
February 21st, 2015, 12:34 pm
Reply
DT isn't the only one who never lets you down, Atty.
gary oak (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 1:02 pm
Reply
Rat used tailwhip Its super effective
varsaigen (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 2:38 pm
Reply
Time for Atticus to get a second useful Pokemon. He'll learn to start valuing his team. (Though I still have my doubts on that Oddish, Weed.)
Brasken (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 3:25 pm
Reply
I have a bad feeling about this... 3 pokemons battle, Rat is the second one... I fear Rat is gonna take one for the team and get kicked instead of DT... again!

Please prove me wrong please prove me wrong pleaaaasssseeee!!!
Raxis (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 4:17 pm
Reply
Hmm, seems fitting that such a woman would raise a sadistic Pokemon.

And go Rat! :D Save the day! :D
Pierce (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 7:54 pm
Reply
I'd love it if Niobe was actually rushing in to try and be a proper lifeguard. That's not a likely scenario though.

But do I want Rat to save the day, or to continue his journey of neglect? Decisions decisions.

"Unhand me woman, my people need me!!"
IMONFIREGUY
February 21st, 2015, 8:46 pm
Reply
Rat jumps in and unleashes a powerful THUNDER!
..only for the ceiling to block the bolt...
jjfresh
February 21st, 2015, 9:15 pm
Reply
Those eyes are more terrifying than a hybrid Sims 2 alien sim.
Demonstrife (Guest)
February 21st, 2015, 11:29 pm
Reply
Rat's on the move Since it's already been pointed out that Rat might be a powerhouse cause of his pidgey training back in Pewter, I'd like to point out he has also not had that particular look for a very long time. Last time we saw Rat looking like a right proper attacker instead of a worried plush, he...well, got captured by Atty. But! He's got this! I'll bet Niobe is phobic of pika's after all. She's death to arrogant Charmeleons, but what is the go to for beating on water? Wait, did I hear it, a pikachu?

--Or that devil Weed. Petal dance.
MasakiSayz
February 22nd, 2015, 11:33 am
Reply
For all the people who freaked out about not showing us DT's tail last time, not one person has said "Phew she's ok" yet?
Allow me!
Phew, she's ok!
BlueApple (Guest)
February 22nd, 2015, 4:39 pm
Reply
How do we know the Golduck's not going over to help Atty and DT? The chance may be slim but still.
ISpamYou
February 22nd, 2015, 9:02 pm
Reply
A New Challenger Approaches! MeatShield! The Punching Bag Pikachu!
LazyReader (Guest)
February 23rd, 2015, 6:51 am
Reply
Disqualification..........2 against 1
MasamiPhoenix (Guest)
February 23rd, 2015, 11:44 am
Reply
I don't think this counts as two against one. Dragonthing has fainted, or close enough, so he's allowed to call in another pokemon.

Also, I give this about a 35% chance of working out for Rat, and a 65% of ending badly for him one way or another.
chaos-of-vinnie
May 16th, 2015, 11:51 am
Reply
Awh Rat's gonna help and earn some respect from Atty!